- This policy covers how Cultural Intrigue treats personal information that Cultural Intrigue collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Cultural Intrigue does not own or control, or to people that Cultural Intrigue does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use:
- Cultural Intrigue collects personal information when you register with Cultural Intrigue.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Cultural Intrigue collects information about your transactions with us.
- Cultural Intrigue uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products, to contact you, and to improve marketing efforts.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Cultural Intrigue does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
Cultural Intrigue may set and access Cultural Intrigue cookies on your computer.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information:
You can edit or delete your Cultural Intrigue Account Information at any time.
Confidentiality and Security:
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical and electronic safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Cultural Intrigue may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Cultural Intrigue account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions:
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
35 Frost Street
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Effective Date: June 1, 2007