- In an effort to accommodate our customers in this tough economy, we no longer require a minimum order value
or minimum quantities per item. Discounts apply to quantity purchases of one item code.
- Back orders will be shipped as they become available and without notification if within 60 days of order date.
Please note: You are not charged until your merchandise ships.
- Opening orders must be prepaid by credit card.
- Net 30 terms: Please contact us for a credit application. Upon review and approval of the application, Net 30 terms
will be extended for reorders.
- Payments via bank wire transfer will incur a $50 fee.
- Late Payment:
1. Interest will be charged on late accounts: 1.5% monthly, 18% annually.
2. Customer will be responsible for any collection costs, penalties, and accrued interest due to late payment.
3. All delinquent accounts will be reported to Dun & Bradstreet and other credit bureaus.
- Returned Checks: Checks returned due to insufficient funds will incur a $25 charge to the customer’s account
and may affect future payment terms.
- All orders are shipped via UPS Ground (unless otherwise requested).
- Express options (next-day air, two-day air, and three-day select) are available.
- Shipping rates are calculated based on package weight and dimensions, shipping location, and shipping method,
therefore orders must be packed and processed to determine cost.
- A fee will be charged for orders that are cancelled after they are packed and processed based on shipping rates.
Orders under $250.00 incur a $25.00 fee. Orders $250.00 and over incur a $50.00 fee.
- UPS address intercepts are subject to an $17.50 fee.
- A handling fee of $2.50 per box will be charged to all domestic orders; $3.50 per box for international orders.
- For shipping outside the contiguous U.S., please phone Sales at 800.799.7422/802.254.7422 or contact us at:
email@example.com. Customers are responsible for international duties, taxes, and refused shipping charges.
Payment in U.S. dollars only.
Returns and Claims:
- All return requests must be authorized by Cultural Intrigue. Claims and return requests must be made within 10 days of
receiving your order. Requests after the 10 day limit are subject to a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from your
refund. No claims or return requests will be accepted after 30 days of receiving your order.
- A copy of your invoice, packing slip or email confirmation must be included in the package with your return.
- Please carefully pack your item(s).
- Returned items must be unused and in all original packaging. We do not accept returns of opened items.
- Refused orders or orders returned by carrier due to invalid or undeliverable addresses will be refunded less the amount
of the original outgoing shipping cost and the cost incurred for the return shipping.
- Shipping, handling and drop ship fees are non-refundable.
- To make a claim, return request or if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please contact our return
department: 1-800-799-7422 extension 2726 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org